Wednesday, November 11, 2009

ORGANIZATION


I have 8 different groups of kids that come twice a week. Some are solo and some are in groups of 4. That means that I have a 8 different lessons to prepare. At the beginning I could just prepare a lesson for level one and another for level two. Now that some are moving ahead faster than others I am finding I need to have a lot more lessons ready. I find that I need so many activities at my fingertips that my counter top isn't big enough. If I don't see what I need right away I find the kids get out of control. Parents are paying so much for a lesson I feel very responsible to not be wasting their time. I started looking around my room to see if there is any way that I can get more surface area available. I spied these shelves that I have been using for a shoe rack. Low and behold they just fit the top of my counter. Now I have 3 shelves that I can put activities for the day so they are at my fingertips.

No comments:

Post a Comment